As we move towards the election the whole area of Early Years is being discussed more and more, and every political party is claiming they have the best solutions. Usually this involves promises of more money, more free hours or […]
- Do you work with young children and /or babies (birth to 5 and 6 year olds) and have a passion to see this work expand and be a beacon of excellence?
- Do you think that working with young children and babies involves more than playing with sand and water and should not be left to the government to sort out?
- Does your church run or rent out space to a preschool or nursery?
- Do you ever feel isolated as a Christian working in early years?
- Do you know anyone who works with children and babies from birth to 5 and 6?
- Do you want to find out more about young children's spirituality?
The debate about “school readiness” continues and has led me to look at a range of groups who are discussing the possible definition. The local playgroup sent a note to parents where they talked about helping children to get ready for school in a fun and [