I have just come across a truly inspiring article on the Faith in Homes website. In the article John Roberto explores why we continue to try and build faith in our children’s lives by using a traditional “classroom model”. He […]
- Do you work with young children and /or babies (birth to 5 and 6 year olds) and have a passion to see this work expand and be a beacon of excellence?
- Do you think that working with young children and babies involves more than playing with sand and water and should not be left to the government to sort out?
- Does your church run or rent out space to a preschool or nursery?
- Do you ever feel isolated as a Christian working in early years?
- Do you know anyone who works with children and babies from birth to 5 and 6?
- Do you want to find out more about young children's spirituality?
The debate about “school readiness” continues and has led me to look at a range of groups who are discussing the possible definition. The local playgroup sent a note to parents where they talked about helping children to get ready for school in a fun and [