How often do we see emails or articles about the latest Government consultation and think “oh yes, I’ll do that soon”… and before we know it the deadline has passed or we never quite got round to filling in the […]
On the 9th June 2014, the Early Childhood Forum launched their Charter for Early Childhood. They have put together 12 principles and state that they would like these principles to influence the manifestos of all political parties. What are your thoughts about these [
- Do you work with young children and /or babies (birth to 5 and 6 year olds) and have a passion to see this work expand and be a beacon of excellence?
- Do you think that working with young children and babies involves more than playing with sand and water and should not be left to the government to sort out?
- Does your church run or rent out space to a preschool or nursery?
- Do you ever feel isolated as a Christian working in early years?
- Do you know anyone who works with children and babies from birth to 5 and 6?
- Do you want to find out more about young children's spirituality?
I have been wondering recently about butterflies, bees and children. What could the butterfly say to us about our precious Early Years children and how our settings and churches see their growth and change? Could the butterfly speak to us […]