Ofsted have launched a consultation on their proposals for a new framework for the inspection of a wide range of education settings including registered early years settings. They say that they are seeking the widest possible range of views from those who have an [
- Do you work with young children and /or babies (birth to 5 and 6 year olds) and have a passion to see this work expand and be a beacon of excellence?
- Do you think that working with young children and babies involves more than playing with sand and water and should not be left to the government to sort out?
- Does your church run or rent out space to a preschool or nursery?
- Do you ever feel isolated as a Christian working in early years?
- Do you know anyone who works with children and babies from birth to 5 and 6?
- Do you want to find out more about young children's spirituality?
This month we have a guest blog from one of our members, Dr Catherine Montgomery. Catherine kindly agreed to share her experiences from the conference in Harrogate a few weeks ago. “At the end of July I was privileged to […]