The Evangelical Alliance has been considering the rate at which children who grow up in the church decide not to stay. Why do they leave having lost their faith? Their article “The Child Exodus: and how the church can stop it” challenges […]
- Do you work with young children and /or babies (birth to 5 and 6 year olds) and have a passion to see this work expand and be a beacon of excellence?
- Do you think that working with young children and babies involves more than playing with sand and water and should not be left to the government to sort out?
- Does your church run or rent out space to a preschool or nursery?
- Do you ever feel isolated as a Christian working in early years?
- Do you know anyone who works with children and babies from birth to 5 and 6?
- Do you want to find out more about young children's spirituality?
This month we have a guest blog from one of our members, Dr Catherine Montgomery. Catherine kindly agreed to share her experiences from the conference in Harrogate a few weeks ago. “At the end of July I was privileged to […]